1.15.2014

You have come so far... You've got so far to go...

I started this humble blog nearly 3-years-ago. Motivated by a love of nail art, a love for Lupe Fiasco and boredom, it has become a nice little online diary...

In an effort to reflect, I was looking back on my old posts and I noticed that I have really come far in my art. I have gone from it just being a hobby that I wasn't very good at to being a sought after licensed manicurist...

I took a break in December but I just started back up doing regular nail appointments this week. Check my work from this past Monday:


She had to go home and put on her rings before she posted a pic on her instagram. Shout out to Mai. She was my very first non-friend or family client!

I have come really far since I started this blog. My art has really improved... But I have so far to go... I'm trying to be like Spif...

Anyway, as always... I will try to post more often but we all know I make that promise often and never actually do it... We'll see though. I've done a lot of nails lately so we'll see... Not that it matters. It's only me reading this.. Lol...

In the meantime and in between time...

Stay classy.

Peace. And much lacquer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment