9.26.2011

Spray Paint & Ink Pens... & Nail Polish...

If you know me, then you know I love Lupe Fiasco. No, seriously. Love.



I own multiple copies of all of his albums, I have some album art of his tattooed on my arm and I've been to 23 of his shows with no sign of stopping in the future... So, as you can see, it goes without saying--I love Lupe Fiasco. I actually love music in general so he is just the cherry on top of the cupcake that is music as far as I'm concerned.

Cupcake Nails!

There are several things I take VERY seriously. This blog is dedicated to 3 of them:

A) Food
2) My nails
D) Lupe Fiasco

My original plan was to title this blog Food & Lacquer but some chick took it and, by the looks of it she a) has never been back to her blog since stealing my name; 2) has no clue that the name is a play off of Lupe's first album Food & Liquor; and d) has no plans on posting anything food or lacquer related anytime soon...

It's all good though...

Much like the belief that all of us die-hard Lupe fans have that Food & Liquor 2 will be bigger and better than Food & Liquor, I believe that Food & Lacquer Too will be bigger and better than its predecessor. Hell, it already is... We've actually posted something!

Happy 5th Anniversary, Food and Liquor!

Stay Classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

-RHOyal

No comments:

Post a Comment