9.29.2011

Flava in ya Ear=Flava on ya Nails: Love and War...

In the car on the way home from work, I was listening to the radio and Pat Benatar's Love is a Battlefield came on.


So true. It inspired me.
Left hand<-------------------->Right hand

I've done camouflage nails a couple of times before. I've never done the heart on top though. I should've made it broken...


This is what I used...

From right to left:
NYX-Not sure of the name
Nubar-Reclaim
Milani-One of a Kind
Sinful-Show me the Way
Pure Ice-Magic
Sally Hansen-Red Carpet
Seche Vite Top Coat

This design is extremely relevant to my life right now. Still, I cannot stand keeping a design on my nails for too long so it will be coming off tomorrow. On to the next one...

Lupe loves the camouflage...
Stay classy.

Peace... And much lacquer to you.

-RHOyal

No comments:

Post a Comment